If interested to apply for a PhD Scholarship in Smart Health (Uses of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Intelligence in Healthcare). We are happy that we have an excellent opportunity for both home and international students, for a period of three years or 5 years part-time. The Scholarship will cover full funding for tuition fees (home and international) and a stipend of £12,000 per annum to assist with living costs. This scheme will provide up one or two research students the opportunity to work with the support of an excellent supervision team on a cutting-edge topic. These fee-funded projects may start in September 2022 or January 2023. The aim of this scheme is to enable academics in the school to attract PhD candidates that show excellent academic performance and promising research potential.
• Projects supervised by multidisciplinary supervision teams from across the school/university and healthcare.
• Supervision teams including early career researchers
• Supervision teams including external industry or academic supervisors
The following Research Areas are desirable, but not essential:
• Smart and sustainable healthcare environment
• Applications of AI to diverse research areas across health care.
How to Apply
Please contact Prof M Imam, Dr Rawad Hamad or Dr Ahmed ElGebaly
The application should include:
• 2-page research proposal
• Cover letter from the Director of Studies, providing information on the supervision team
Please email PhDGrant@OrthoGlobe.org
Eligible submissions will be reviewed by SMT and successful applications will be revealed later in the summer. #research #university #UEL #SmartHealth #ai #artificialintelligence #tuition #students #orthoglobe